Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income-tax purposes. Election law requires us to report the name, address, occupation, and employer of any contributor who gives more than $100 in an election cycle. For the primary and general election, an individual may give up to $10,000 and spouses may contribute $10,000 each for a total of $20,000. Contributions from state lobbyists, foreign nationals, national banks, or national corporations are prohibited.
By making this contribution, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
· You are a citizen or permanent resident in the United States.
· The funds you are contributing are your own personal funds and not those of another person.
· Your contribution is not from the general treasury funds of a national corporation, labor organization or national bank.
· You are not a state lobbyist, foreign national, federal or state contractor.
· You are not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
· You are at least 18 years of age.