THEY ARE TRYING TO ALLOW ILLEGAL BALLOT HARVESTING & ORDER A FRAUD LADENED ALL MAIL-IN VOTE FOR NOVEMBER
HELP US STOP IT
If you just received this message from Mack Miller for Assembly Dist 5
⚠️Make sure your friends and family express their disgust on AB4 on the "Share Your Opinion" page of the legislative website.Here’s the link >>
Call NOW For the Assembly Public Comment: (669) 900‑6833 | ID: 959 6792 1291 then press # after instructed
and you'll have 2 minutes to Tell Assemblyperson Brittney (I do my own thing) Miller why you OPPOSE Assembly Bill 4 (AB4) an all Mail in Ballot Vote and Ballot Harvesting. You should also email her as well at: Brittany.Miller@asm.state.nv.us.
Here is what you can say, or email:
PLEASE CALL IN LIVE OR STRESS YOUR OPPOSITION to Assembly Bill 4 (AB4)- BALLOT HARVESTING & FRAUDULENT LADENED ALL-MAIL VOTING.
⚠️Make sure your friends and family express their disgust on AB4on the "Share Your Opinion" page of the legislative website.Here’s the link >>
IF YOU CHOOSE TO CALL IN, WAIT ON HOLD ON SPEAKER IF YOU HAVE TO
URGENT ACTION NEEDED NOW TO STOP THE BALLOT HARVESTING BILL (AB4)!
This is serious and it can't wait. Legislators are trying to RAM THIS BILL THROUGH AGAIN NOW (the hearing is underway)! President Trump is joining us and asking for ALL HANDS ON DECK.
⚠️GATHER Nevada Legislative Building NOW TO PROTEST THE ELECTION LAW CHANGE BILL (AB4)!
Nevada Legislative Building
401 S. Carson St.
Carson City, NV 89701
Nicole Cannizzaro (775-684-1475)and demand she pull AB4!
WHAT YOU CAN SAY WHEN YOU CALL: "As a Nevada constituent I demand you stop bill AB4. I do not support it. The Nevada Secretary of State has a plan to allow Nevadans to vote safely. I oppose bill AB4 and demand legislators PULL IT."
This is serious and it can't wait. Democrats are trying to RAM THIS BILL THROUGH NOW!We’re going to need ALL hands on deck to stop this bill -- and FAST.
BACKGROUND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
Brittany Miller & the Democrats unveiled their 100-page bill to change election law here in Nevada and it’s everything we feared it would be.
The worst part is (Tricky--Britt) Brittany Millers trying to get it away with it by pushing it through in the middle of the night (on a Friday nonetheless) while Nevadans weren't watching!!
This bill already passed the Assembly and we stopped it in the Senate -- but they're picking it up again.If this bill passes, November’s election will be vote-by-mail, putting the integrity of the results at risk of fraud, and ballot harvesting will be legalized meaning strangers can go door-to-door to take voters’ ballots.
This is different than absentee voting.Democrats want to REMOVE safeguards from our election process and they’re selling it under the guise of keeping people safe during a pandemic.
STOP THEM. Don’t let Ticky-Britt and the Nevada Democrats remove election safeguards and change our voting laws into a process that invites voter fraud.As if weakening our election system wasn’t enough -- Democrats want to spend MILLIONS that could be better spent on the education and healthcare budgets they just gutted...
We are fighting back, but I’ll be blunt it’s just not enough.
If we’re going to have any hope in stopping this monstrosity then we are going to need your help.
This is serious.Please pass this information along by forwarding this email to friends and family and by making sure Nevadans are aware of just how dangerous this bill is to the future of our great state.
- Nevada. Its mortgage delinquency rate rose to 9.99 percent in May from 7.97 in April. Unemployment fell to 25.3 percent from 28.2 percent in April, for an overall reading of 35.29. Nevada also was the hardest-hit state in April.
- Hawaii. Another tourism-dependent state, Hawaii saw its mortgage delinquency rate rise to 9.30 percent in May from 7.12 percent in April. Unemployment edged up to 22.6 percent in May from 22.3 percent in April, for an overall measure of 31.90. Hawaii remained No. 2 in Bankrate's hardship ranking.
- Michigan. The long-struggling state had reported more than 6,100 deaths from COVID-19 as of June 30. Its delinquency rate rose to 6.59 percent in May from 5.70 percent in April. Unemployment dipped to 21.2 percent in May from 22.7 percent in April, for an overall reading of 27.79.
- New Jersey. Another state hit hard by the coronavirus, New Jersey saw its delinquency rate jump to 10.49 percent in May from 8.81 percent in April. Its unemployment rate of 15.2 percent dipped down from 15.3 percent in April.
- Rhode Island. Mortgage delinquency rates jumped to 8.41 percent in May from 7.27 percent in April. Unemployment was 16.3 percent.
and tell her to vote "NO" to NEW TAXES!
Governor Sisolak has changed the Special Session of the legislature to Wednesday July 8, 2020 at 8 am.
- Removing the 3% cap on property taxes, thus allowing him to raise taxes on property
- Implementing a state income tax,
- Increasing the gas tax, and
- Mandating All mail-in ballot election for November and beyond
I have vowed to fight all increased and new taxes. How dare they after putting us out of work and forcing the closure of businesses. How are we suppose to pay additional taxes, or any taxes if we aren't working?